Camp II

(via sat phone) They went to 12,000 ft today and back to camp II. They will move to camp III tomorrow. They will use the food from another group who may stop and return home. That will save carrying their food if that happens. They were shaken by the bad news yesterday and have decided to stop if anyone has misgivings about proceeding.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s